There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
Anam Cara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom (Paperback)
Discover the Celtic Circle of Belonging
John O'Donohue, poet, philosopher, and scholar, guides you through the spiritual landscape of the Irish imagination. In Anam Cara, Gaelic for "soul friend," the ancient teachings, stories, and blessings of Celtic wisdom provide such profound insights on the universal themes of friendship, solitude, love, and death as:
- Light is generous
- The human heart is never completely born
- Love as ancient recognition
- The body is the angel of the soul
- Solitude is luminous
- Beauty likes neglected places
- The passionate heart never ages
- To benatural is to be holy
- Silence is the sister of the divine
- Death as an invitation to freedom