TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ONLINE OR BY PHONE. PLEASE PURCHASE TICKETS AT THE VENUE BEGINNING AT 7PM TONIGHT (4/25/14)
Event location: Wilshire Ebell Theatre
In her newest book, Let’s Just Say It Wasn’t Pretty, Diane Keaton presents a clever and humorous account of her life spent working in a world obsessed with beauty. Keaton encourages readers to fight against society’s conventional standards of beauty, becoming more true to themselves and learning to love who they are both inside and out. Through personal anecdotes and experiences, Keaton discusses how our perception of ideal beauty changes with age, and how living a fulfilling life, not physical appearance, is actually the beauty people are seeking their whole lives.
Event Details (updated 4/3/14):
- This event will be held at the Wilshire Ebell Theatre, located at 4401 West 8th Street Los Angeles, CA 90005.
- Admission is $32.00 (+tax) per person and includes an autographed copy of Diane Keaton’s new book, Let’s Just Say It Wasn’t Pretty. Books will be handed out the night of the event upon receipt of the book ticket. Tickets are now available through Vroman’s Bookstore, Vroman’s Hastings Ranch, and Book Soup. Please call Vroman’s Will Call Department at 626-449-5320 for more information.
- Doors open at 7pm and seating is general admission.
- No flash photography during the event. No posed photos.
- Diane Keaton will be personalizing copies of Let's Just Say It Wasn't Pretty after the speaking portion of the event. She will only be personalizing books, no memorabilia.