There are no products in your shopping cart.
Shortcut Your Startup (Kobo eBook)
From the Reum brothers—former Goldman Sachs investment bankers, successful operators, and investors—comes Shortcut Your Startup, a practical playbook for both aspiring and seasoned entrepreneurs, filled with unconventional yet accessible advice for maximizing your business venture.
Courtney and Carter Reum have years of experience in the field, from investing in over 130 companies, including Lyft, Pinterest, Warby Parker, and ClassPass, to driving the success of their own liquor brand, VEEV Spirits. The Reum brothers have learned from every triumph and tribulation, and over the years have developed an effective and easy-to-understand guide to help entrepreneurs through the startup journey from inception to sale. Complete with personal anecdotes and real-life advice from the business playing field, Shortcut Your Startup outlines Courtney and Carter’s ten key “Startup Switchups” that flip traditional advice on its head:
· Get into the Trenches
· Know if You’re a Speedboat or a Sailboat
· Obsessively Take Advantage of Your Unfair Advantages
· Do What You Do Best, and Outsource the Rest
· Build in Flexibility and a Diversified Focus
· Think Milestones, Not Time
· Nail It Before You Scale It
· 1 Percent Better Is 1000 Percent Better
· Gain Buy-in with Heart-Based Momentum
· Success Doesn’t Equate to a Successful Exit
Whether you’re a veteran entrepreneur looking for new ways to boost performance and reinvent your brand, or an aspiring entrepreneur ready to take a leap of faith, Shortcut Your Startup is essential reading to speed up your success!