Elizabeth Gilbert discusses and signs Committed
The author of Eat, Pray, Love continues her story where the last one left off. After falling in love, Elizabeth and Felipe make a pact not to ever be legally joined (both had previously been divorced). However, when Felipe is stopped at the American border, the two discover that they must marry or Felipe will not be able to enter the United States ever again. Gilbert spends the ten months they have to wait for the US government to permit them to return learning about marriage, illuminating the ins and outs of this ancient institution.
- This is a ticketed event.
- The cost of the ticket is $26.95 (plus tax) and includes a free copy of the book, Committed.
- Tickets are available for purchase now at Vroman's Main Store and Hastings Ranch.
- If you live out of the area and would like to buy a ticket, please call Vroman's Will Call at (626) 449-5320. You must pick up your tickets at Vroman's Main Store by the close of business on 1/28/10 or at the event venue on 1/29/10 (starting at 5 p.m.). Tickets are not for sale online.
- Doors will open at 5 p.m. on the day of the event. Please do not arrive any earlier than that at All Saints Church.