Join us when Uggie, the lovable Jack Russell Terrier best known for his roles in the movies The Artist & Water for Elephants, signs his new memoir!
"I’m fond of a good romp, and this candid canine tell-all zips along with revealing tales of celebrity encounters and how I cope with fame. Of course there’s some sad stuff too, including the health problems that forced me into early retirement. I’ve given my all in this honest-to-dog Hollywood memoir, because that’s what I always do. I hope you’ll gobble up every word, just like I wolf down sausages."- from Uggie: My Story
Event Details (updated 12/30/12)
- The signing will take place downstairs in the back of the store (the parking lot entrance) & the event line will begin outside the back entrance on the paseo.
- This is a book signing ONLY.
- Pictures with Uggie are allowed. No personalizations, no memoribilia.
- Because all books will will be signed by Uggie before the start of the event, customers will receive a book voucher at the time of purchase, while supplies last. You can purchase the book voucher at the main registers by the parking lot entrance.
- Customers must either have a prepaid voucher for a copy of Uggie: My Story or their own copy of Uggie: My Story to join the line.
- Customers with prepaid vouchers will be swapped for a signed copy, or we will attempt to get the book signed at the table.