The Faceless Ones (Skulduggery Pleasant #3) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Skulduggery Pleasant series.
- #1: Skulduggery Pleasant (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Playing with Fire (Skulduggery Pleasant #2) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Dark Days (Skulduggery Pleasant #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Mortal Coil (Skulduggery Pleasant #5) (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Death Bringer (Skulduggery Pleasant #6) (Paperback): $7.99
- #7: Kingdom of the Wicked (Skulduggery Pleasant #7) (Paperback): $7.99
- #8: Last Stand of Dead Men (Skulduggery Pleasant #8) (Paperback): $7.99
- #9: The Dying of the Light (Skulduggery Pleasant #9) (Paperback): $7.99
- #10: Resurrection (Skulduggery Pleasant #10) (Paperback): $7.99
- #11: Midnight (Skulduggery Pleasant #11) (Paperback): $7.99
- #12: Bedlam (Skulduggery Pleasant #12) (Paperback): $7.99
- #13: Seasons of War (Skulduggery Pleasant #13) (Paperback): $7.99
- #14: Dead or Alive (Skulduggery Pleasant #14) (Paperback): $7.99
- #15: Until the End (Skulduggery Pleasant #15) (Paperback): $7.99
She's twelve. He's dead. But together they're going to save the world. Hopefully.
Third bone-breaking, belly-busting adventure in the bestselling series that puts the "funny" back in... um... funny series. That didn't really work, did it?
If you've read the previous Skulduggery books then you know what the Faceless Ones are - and if you know what the Faceless Ones are, then you can probably take a wild guess that things in this book are going to get AWFULLY sticky for our skeletal hero and his young sidekick.
If you haven't read the previous Skulduggery books then what are you doing reading this? Go and read them right now, so that you know what all that stuff in the previous paragraph was about.
Done? Good. So now you're on tenterhooks too, desperately awaiting the answers to all your questions, and instead you're going to have to wait to read the book. Sorry about that.
About the Author
Derek Landy lives near Dublin. Before writing his children's story about a sharply-dressed skeleton detective, he wrote the screenplays for a zombie movie and a murderous horror film. I think my career-guidance teacher is spinning in her grave, he says, or she would be if she were dead.