There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
The English Girl (Gabriel Allon #13) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the Gabriel Allon series.
- #1: The Kill Artist (Gabriel Allon #1) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #2: The English Assassin (Gabriel Allon #2) (Paperback): Please call for price (626)449-5320.
- #3: The Confessor (Gabriel Allon #3) (Paperback): Please call for price (626)449-5320.
- #4: A Death in Vienna (Gabriel Allon #4) (Paperback): Please call for price (626)449-5320.
- #5: Prince of Fire (Gabriel Allon #5) (Paperback): Please call for price (626)449-5320.
- #6: The Messenger (Gabriel Allon #6) (Paperback): Please call for price (626)449-5320.
- #7: Casa de Espías (House of Spies): Una Novela (a Novel) (Gabriel Allon #7) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #8: La Otra Mujer (the Other Woman): Una Novela (a Novel) (Gabriel Allon #8) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #9: The Defector (Gabriel Allon #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: The Rembrandt Affair (Gabriel Allon #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Portrait of a Spy (Gabriel Allon #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: The Fallen Angel (Gabriel Allon #12) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #14: The Heist Low Price CD: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #14) (CD-Audio): $19.99
- #15: The English Spy (Gabriel Allon #15) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #16: The Black Widow (Gabriel Allon #16) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #17: House of Spies (Gabriel Allon #17) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #18: The Other Woman (Gabriel Allon #18) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #19: The New Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #19) (Hardcover): $28.99
Daniel Silva delivers another spectacular thriller starring Gabriel Allon, The English Girl. When a beautiful young British woman vanishes on the island of Corsica, a prime minister’s career is threatened with destruction. Allon, the wayward son of Israeli intelligence, is thrust into a game of shadows where nothing is what it seems...and where the only thing more dangerous than his enemies might be the truth…
Silva’s work has captured the imagination of millions worldwide; his #1 New York Times bestselling series which chronicles the adventures of art-restorer and master spy Gabriel Allon has earned the praise of readers and reviewers everywhere. This captivating new page-turner from the undisputed master of spy fiction is sure to thrill new and old fans alike.
About the Author
Daniel Silva is the award-winning, #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Unlikely Spy, The Mark of the Assassin, The Marching Season, The Kill Artist, The English Assassin, The Confessor, A Death in Vienna, Prince of Fire, The Messenger, The Secret Servant, Moscow Rules, The Defector, The Rembrandt Affair, Portrait of a Spy, The Fallen Angel, The English Girl, The Heist, The English Spy, The Black Widow, House of Spies and The Other Woman. He is best known for his long-running thriller series starring spy and art restorer Gabriel Allon. Silva’s books are critically acclaimed bestsellers around the world and have been translated into more than 30 languages. He resides in Florida with his wife, television journalist Jamie Gangel, and their twins, Lily and Nicholas. For more information visit www.danielsilvabooks.com
“This is thriller writing at the highest level, offering up a tight plot, believable characters, and an ending that even the most jaded of readers probably won’t see coming.”
— Denver Post
“As usual, Silva takes the reader hostage from page one with his canny mix of spy craft and suspense….Silva’s ongoing ability to combine le Carré-like texture with high energy plotting has produced a string of commercial and critical successes. Chalk up another one.”
“Fast-paced intrigue and provocative characters make this a fine addition to an outstanding series.”
— People Magazine, 4 stars
“Allon is a great political operative, but Silva is an even greater writer. That is what makes THE ENGLISH GIRL a must read.”
“Although Gabriel’s adventures are set in the real world of greedy politicians and grabs for control of a diminishing supply of natural resources, ‘Israel’s avenging angel’ has the superhuman abilities that make for a satisfying fantasy.”
— Columbus Dispatch
“Someone once said that their favorite books are ones that entertain and inform at the same time. The English Girl is one of those novels….A top-notch, old-fashioned East-meets-West, cloak-and-dagger thriller.”
“[Silva’s] 13 Gabriel Allon novels have both entertained and informed tens of millions of readers about the realities of world in which we live more than any other writer over the past decade…. You will read the book in at most a couple of sittings.”
— The National Examiner
“[A] roller coaster ride….Silva is an excellent storyteller.”
— Judith Reveal, New York Journal of Books
— Kirkus Reviews
“One of the more unusual literary spies is Gabriel Allon, an Israeli intelligence officer who wants to retire so he can continue as an artist restoring damaged master artworks. But life interferes, and thank goodness, because otherwise we wouldn’t have such great novels from Daniel Silva.”
— Lincoln Journal Star
“Spectacular....This captivating new page-turner from the undisputed master of spy fiction is sure to thrill new and old fans alike.”
— D.C. Spotlight