There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
The English Spy (Gabriel Allon #15) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the Gabriel Allon series.
- #1: The Kill Artist (Gabriel Allon #1) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #2: The English Assassin (Gabriel Allon #2) (Paperback): Please call for price (626)449-5320.
- #3: The Confessor (Gabriel Allon #3) (Paperback): Please call for price (626)449-5320.
- #4: A Death in Vienna (Gabriel Allon #4) (Paperback): Please call for price (626)449-5320.
- #5: Prince of Fire (Gabriel Allon #5) (Paperback): Please call for price (626)449-5320.
- #6: The Messenger (Gabriel Allon #6) (Paperback): Please call for price (626)449-5320.
- #7: The Secret Servant (Gabriel Allon #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: La Otra Mujer (the Other Woman): Una Novela (a Novel) (Gabriel Allon #8) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #9: The Defector (Gabriel Allon #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: The Rembrandt Affair (Gabriel Allon #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Portrait of a Spy (Gabriel Allon #11) (Paperback): $16.99
- #12: The Fallen Angel (Gabriel Allon #12) (Paperback): $16.99
- #13: The English Girl Low Price CD (Gabriel Allon #13) (CD-Audio): $19.99
- #14: The Heist Low Price CD: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #14) (CD-Audio): $19.99
- #16: The Black Widow (Gabriel Allon #16) (Paperback): $16.99
- #17: House of Spies: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #17) (Paperback): $16.99
- #18: The Other Woman: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #18) (Paperback): $16.99
- #19: The New Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #19) (Paperback): $17.99
"One of the best series in modern literature." —HUFFINGTON POST
She is an iconic member of the British Royal Family, beloved for her beauty and charitable works, resented by her former husband and his mother, the Queen of England. But when a bomb explodes aboard her holiday yacht, British intelligence turns to one man to track down her killer: legendary spy and assassin Gabriel Allon.
Gabriel’s target is Eamon Quinn, a master bomb maker and mercenary of death who sells his services to the highest bidder. Fortunately, Gabriel does not pursue him alone; at his side is Christopher Keller, a British commando turned professional assassin who knows Quinn’s murderous handiwork all too well.
And though Gabriel does not realize it, he is stalking an old enemy—a cabal of evil that wants nothing more than to see him dead. Gabriel will find it necessary to oblige them, for when a man is out for vengeance, death has its distinct advantages. . . .
About the Author
Daniel Silva is the award-winning, #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Unlikely Spy, The Mark of the Assassin, The Marching Season, The Kill Artist, The English Assassin, The Confessor, A Death in Vienna, Prince of Fire, The Messenger, The Secret Servant, Moscow Rules, The Defector, The Rembrandt Affair, Portrait of a Spy, The Fallen Angel, The English Girl, The Heist, The English Spy, The Black Widow, House of Spies and The Other Woman. He is best known for his long-running thriller series starring spy and art restorer Gabriel Allon. Silva’s books are critically acclaimed bestsellers around the world and have been translated into more than 30 languages. He resides in Florida with his wife, television journalist Jamie Gangel, and their twins, Lily and Nicholas. For more information visit www.danielsilvabooks.com
“Simply delicious. If you’re a fan of perennial No. 1 bestselling author Daniel Silva, it’s a must-read. If you’re not a fan, you should be.... Highly recommended.”
— Minneapolis Star Tribune
“Allon—the legendary spy, assassin and future chief of Israeli intelligence—is an elegant man working in a brutal business….Few authors in the espionage genre handle violent imagery as gracefully as Silva does.”
— Fort Worth Telegram
“A surefire blockbuster....The world needs more men like this Israeli agent. And more authors like Silva.”
“It is a world like no other told by an author like no other. If you are not yet a Silva/Allon fan then you are missing out on one of the best series in modern literature.”
— Huffington Post
“Silva delivers another involving spy novel as cat-and-mouse game.”
“Silva is a master craftsman, and his ability to keep Allon’s story fresh after so many novels is to be deeply admired. Weaving in information from previous books while maintaining a propulsive pace, Silva has written a novel that longtime fans and first-time readers can enjoy with equal fervor.”
— Chris Schluep, Amazon Best Book citation
“Engrossing and riveting.”
— Vail Daily
“This page-turner deepens Allon’s legend and illuminates more of his shadowy world, all while cementing Silva’s place among the top tier of spy thriller writers.”