There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do: Take Back Your Power, Embrace Change, Face Your Fears, and Train Your Brain for Happiness and Success (Paperback)
"Kick bad mental habits and toughen yourself up."—Inc.
Master your mental strength—revolutionary new strategies that work for everyone from homemakers to soldiers and teachers to CEOs.
- Don’t waste time feeling sorry for yourself
- Don’t give away your power
- Don’t shy away from change
- Don’t focus on things you can’t control
- Don’t worry about pleasing everyone
- Don’t fear taking calculated risks
- Don’t dwell on the past
- Don’t make the same mistakes over and over
- Don’t resent other people’s success
- Don’t give up after the first failure
- Don’t fear alone time
- Don’t feel the world owes you anything
- Don’t expect immediate results
About the Author
Amy Morin is a licensed clinical social worker, psychotherapist, and an instructor at Northeastern University. She serves as a parenting expert for Verywell and she’s a columnist for Forbes, Inc., and Psychology Today. She’s a highly sought-after speaker who has given one of the most popular TEDx talks of all time. Her advice has been featured by major media outlets including Parenting, Time, Fox News, CNN, and Oprah.com. She is the author of the international bestseller 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do.