There are no products in your shopping cart.
Journey to Munich Low Price CD: A Maisie Dobbs Novel (CD-Audio)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Maisie Dobbs (Maisie Dobbs Mysteries #1) (MP3 CD): This book is no longer available.
- #5: An Incomplete Revenge (Maisie Dobbs Mysteries #5) (Compact Disc): $39.95
- #7: The Mapping of Love and Death (MP3 CD): This book is no longer available.
- #8: A Lesson in Secrets (Maisie Dobbs Mysteries #8) (MP3 CD): This book is no longer available.
- #9: Elegy for Eddie (Maisie Dobbs Mysteries #9) (MP3 CD): This book is no longer available.
- #11: A Dangerous Place (Paperback): This book is no longer available.
- #12: Journey to Munich (Hardcover): This book is no longer available.
Working with the British Secret Service on an undercover mission, Maisie Dobbs is sent to Hitler’s Germany in this thrilling tale of danger and intrigue—the twelfth novel in Jacqueline Winspear’s New York Times bestselling “series that seems to get better with each entry” (Wall Street Journal).
It’s early 1938, and Maisie Dobbs is back in England. On a fine yet chilly morning, as she walks towards Fitzroy Square—a place of many memories—she is intercepted by Brian Huntley and Robert MacFarlane of the Secret Service. The German government has agreed to release a British subject from prison, but only if he is handed over to a family member. Because the man’s wife is bedridden and his daughter has been killed in an accident, the Secret Service wants Maisie—who bears a striking resemblance to the daughter—to retrieve the man from Dachau, on the outskirts of Munich.
The British government is not alone in its interest in Maisie’s travel plans. Her nemesis—the man she holds responsible for her husband’s death—has learned of her journey, and is also desperate for her help.
Traveling into the heart of Nazi Germany, Maisie encounters unexpected dangers—and finds herself questioning whether it’s time to return to the work she loved. But the Secret Service may have other ideas. . . .
About the Author
Jacqueline Winspear is the author of the New York Times bestselling Maisie Dobbs series, which includes In This Grave Hour, Journey to Munich, A Dangerous Place, Leaving Everything Most Loved, Elegy for Eddie, and eight other novels. Her standalone novel, The Care and Management of Lies, was also a New York Times bestseller and a Dayton Literary Peace Prize finalist. Originally from the United Kingdom, she now lives in California.