Html: A Beginner's Guide, Fifth Edition (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Essential HTML skills--made easy
- Key Skills & Concepts--Chapter-opening lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Ask the Expert--Q & A sections filled with bonus information and helpful tips
- Try This--Hands-on exercises that show you how to apply your skills
- Notes--Extra information related to the topic being covered
- Tips--Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Self-Tests--End-of-chapter reviews to test your knowledge
- Annotated syntax--Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated
About the Author
Wendy Willard is a freelance designer, consultant, writer, and educator who has been involved in Web design and development for more than 15 years. She has published on HTML, CSS, Web Design, and Photoshop. Wendy has previously held the titles of Art Director, Creative Director, and Marketing Manager at firms in the Northeast. She has a degree in Illustration from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California.