Microsoft Excel Step by Step (Office 2021 and Microsoft 365) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
The quick way to learn Microsoft Excel This is learning made easy. Get more done, more quickly, with Microsoft Excel. Jump in wherever you need answers--brisk lessons and detailed screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Quickly set up workbooks, enter data, and format it for effective visual impact
- Perform calculations and find and correct errors
- Manage, filter, summarize, validate, reorder, and combine data
- Identify trends, illustrate processes and relationships, and dynamically analyze data
- Build sophisticated forecasts, key performance indicators (KPIs), and timelines
- Visualize data with customized charts, 3D maps, and other powerful tools
- Import, process, summarize, and analyze huge data sets with PowerPivot and Power Query
- Use powerful Excel Data Models for advanced business intelligence
About the Author
Joan Lambert has worked closely with Microsoft technologies since 1986, and in the training and certification industry since 1997, guiding the translation of technical information and requirements into useful, relevant, and measurable resources for people seeking certification of their computer skills or who simply want to get things done efficiently. She has written more than 50 books about Windows, Office, and SharePoint technologies, including dozens of Step by Step books and five generations of Microsoft Office Specialist certification study guides. Students who use the GO! with Microsoft Office textbook products may overhear her cheerfully demonstrating Office features in the videos that accompany the series. A native of the Pacific Northwest, Joan has had the good fortune to live in many parts of the world. She currently resides with her family--one daughter, two dogs, two cats, and seven chickens--in the Beehive State, where she enjoys the majestic mountain views every day...from her office chair.