DK Eyewitness Canada (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Vast, vibrant and breathtakingly beautiful - welcome to Canada.
Whether you want to hike along exhilarating trails beneath snowy peaks, paddle a canoe on backcountry rivers or head to the Arctic for the greatest light show on earth, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Canada has to offer.
Unimaginably large, Canada's untamed wilderness is comprised of shimmering glaciers, dramatic ocean vistas, and forests of fiery maple trees. Canadian cities also offers plenty to explore, from the dynamic buzz of Vancouver to the gleaming skyscrapers of Toronto.
Our newly updated guide brings Canada to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of Canada's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Canada, from Montreal to the Maritimes, the Canadian Rockies to the Prairies, Newfoundland to British Columbia Interior
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Want the best of Canada in your pocket? Try out DK Eyewitness Top 10 guides to Toronto, Vancouver and Vancouver Island and Montreal and Quebec City.
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer