DK Eyewitness Southwest USA and National Parks (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
On Our Shelves Now
Embark on an outdoor adventure across the Southwest USA and its many varied and wonderful National Parks!
Whether you want to unleash your inner cowboy on the ranches in Utah, take in the truly spectacular sight of the Grand Canyon, or test your luck in the casinos of Las Vegas, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience it all!
Inside the pages of this Southwest USA and National Parks travel guide, you’ll discover:
• Our pick of Southwest USA’s must-sees, top experiences, hidden gems, and the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
• Detailed maps and walks make navigating the cities and towns easy
• Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you plan your trip
• Expert advice and travel tips to help you get ready, get around and stay safe
• Color-coded chapters to every part of Southwest USA, from the Grand Canyon, Northern Arizona, Phoenix, Southern Arizona to Southern Utah, Albuquerque, and Southern New Mexico
• Available in a handy format that is lightweight and portable
Find a little something for everyone down South
It’s time to tick the Southwest USA off your bucket list! This updated travel guide brings this beautiful region to life, transporting you there in spectacular fashion! It’s packed with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, and detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights. Stunning photographs and hand-drawn illustrations will take you through the iconic landscapes and cities of this beautiful corner of the USA.
Distinguished by red sandstone mesas, cactus-studded deserts, and towering rock arches, the Southwest USA's dramatic landscapes evoke frontier legends. As rich in history and culture as natural beauty, the region's cities offer endless opportunities to experience the state's multicultural heritage.
DK Eyewitness Southwest USA and National Parks have been updated regularly to make sure the information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.
Don’t stop exploring - discover even more guides!
For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent advice, recommendations, and reviews. Discover guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe.
Wanderlust Reader Travel Award 2020 in the Top Guidebook Series category.