Ephesians: The Inheritance We Have in Christ (Paperback)
Paul's reminder of our identity in Christ...
Follow Dr. Jeremiah through the letter of Ephesians in a chapter-by-chapter study that will help you understand what it meant to the people at the time it was written, and what it means to Christians today.
Ephesus was located in a region where Christianity and pagan religions were clashing. However, the apostle Paul saw an opportunity to advance the kingdom of God. In the letter to the Ephesians, Paul walks believers through their spiritual inheritance in Christ. This inheritance moves them from death to life and into God's family--something so much better than anything they had in their former lives. Because of this, they need to "walk worthy of their calling," understand and use their spiritual gifts, and put on the armor of God.
Each of this study's twelve lessons is clearly organized to include:
- Getting Started: An opening question to introduce you to the lesson.
- Setting the Stage: A short reflection to explain the context of the study.
- Exploring the Text: The Scripture reading for the lesson with related study questions.
- Reviewing the Story: Questions to help you identify key points in the reading.
- Applying the Message: Questions to help you apply the key ideas to their lives.
- Reflecting on the Meaning: A closing reflection on the key teachings in the lesson.
--ABOUT THE SERIES--
The Jeremiah Bible Study Series captures Dr. David Jeremiah's forty-plus years of commitment in teaching the Word of God. In each study, you'll gain insights into the text, identify key stories and themes, and be challenged to apply the truths you uncover to your life. By the end of each study, you'll come away with a clear and memorable understanding of that Bible book.
Each study also contains a Leader's Guide.