Her Story, Her Strength: 50 God-Empowered Women of the Bible (Hardcover)
Girls are beautifully and wonderfully made in God's image. This comprehensive collection of stories focused on 50 women of the Bible shows how God worked in their lives and continues to have a plan and a purpose for his beloved daughters today.
In a world that too often tells girls that they are not enough, Her Story, Her Strength uses biblical retellings and reflections that include the historical context behind each story?to remind young women that they have a God who loves them deeply and empowers them to live and love like he does. For any girl ages 8 and up who is asking questions about her worth, identity, and place in the world and church, this colorful and engaging book provides a positive, loving, and scriptural lens that helps them interpret the messages they receive from their peers, media, and society.
Girls who read Her Story, Her Strength?will:
- come to a profound, unshakable understanding of God's love for them and their value in his eyes.
- see how they reflect God's image both innately and through the actions, words, and attitudes they choose each day.
- learn about biblical characters and events in a way designed specifically for them.
In addition, Her Story, Her Strength:
- features readers' favorite women of the Bible as well as many less-well-known characters, showing God's consistent presence in the lives of women throughout Scripture.
- is divided into short sections that are both comprehensive and accessible, making it a wonderful tool for school or church lessons as well as family devotions or personal reflection.
- emphasizes how each woman reflects the image of her Creator, demonstrating the immense value God places on women and girls and pointing them back to him--all from a position rooted in biblical values.
- includes beautiful, full-color illustrations that help bring each woman to life.