When God's Spirit Moves: Six Sessions on the Life-Changing Power of the Holy Spirit (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
In this six-session small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), pastor and bestselling author Jim Cymbala explores the person and work of the Holy Spirit to bring a fresh sense of God's power to your church and your life.
What happens when the Holy Spirit moves powerfully within a church? Through this six-session study you will learn how:
- To make room for the Spirit's action in your life and in your church
- God wants to work through your gifts and talents to enable you to do what only he can do
- To listen for the voice of the Spirit in prayer and how to apply God's Word to your life
- The Spirit can bring healing to your body, your emotions, and your relationships; how a life lived in the presence of the Spirit can transform the church and the world
Your church can become a place where people regularly experience God's presence and his power.
- Agent in the Shadows (33:00)
- Power Source (27:00)
- The Best Bible Teacher (26:00)
- Water, Wind, and Fire (24:30)
- Who's in Control? (25:00)
- Help When We Need it Most (26:00)
Appendix: A Long Night in Indianapolis
Designed for use with the When God's Spirit Moves Video Study (sold separately).