The Jesus Storybook Bible a Christmas Collection: Stories, Songs, and Reflections for the Advent Season (Hardcover)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Email or call for price.
An interactive story, sound, and song Advent experience for the whole family Brought to you by beloved New York Times bestselling author Sally Lloyd-Jones and based on the bestselling The Jesus Storybook Bible, with over 2 million copies sold.
With an interactive array of creative and heartfelt elements, The Jesus Storybook Bible A Christmas Collection:
- Is a picture book for children ages 4 to 8
- Features 16 buttons that activate 20 seconds of classic Christmas music or narration by award-winning British actor David Suchet
- Includes four beloved Christmas hymns: O Come, O Come, Emmanuel; God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen; We Three Kings; and Joy to the World
- Four pages of Advent activities and a "map" tracing Jesus's story through the Old Testament, with suggested Bible readings for each day of Advent
- Activity and a devotional thought referencing the Epiphany (or Three Kings' Day) for an extended celebration of Jesus's arrival
- Includes a heartfelt letter and reflection from New York Times bestselling author Sally Lloyd-Jones
This picture book not only highlights the significance of the Nativity and reaffirms the spiritual meaning of God's most precious gift, it does what few other Christmas or Advent books do. It shows that even the Old Testament stories pointed to a Rescuer, and it is a complete celebration of the holiday season, which doesn't end on Christmas morning with Jesus's birth.
The Jesus Storybook Bible A Christmas Collection is a great Advent or Christmas gift for the family. This premium interactive picture book helps children young and old understand and celebrate the true meaning of Christmas by showing readers that at the center of every story in Scripture is a baby, the child that everything will depend on.