The Case for Christ Young Reader's Edition: Investigating the Toughest Questions about Jesus (Hardcover)
Is Jesus real? Was he actually born in a stable? Did he really come back from the dead? Aren't all the stories in the Bible about Jesus just that ... stories? Kids ages 8-12 can join in this incredible search for the truth about Jesus, including the answers that changed the life of investigative reporter and international bestselling author Lee Strobel.
Here's a book that finally answers the most important questions about the existence, life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. Will Lee Strobel's findings bring Christianity's claims about Jesus tumbling down like a house of cards, or prove the facts support what Christians believe?
The Case for Christ Young Reader's Edition is:
- Written specifically for readers ages 8-12, and presented in a way that is logical and easy to understand
- Based on the adult edition, which has sold over 5 million copies
- Perfect for encouraging a child's faith, and is also ideal for homeschool use or as a first communion gift for boys or girls
- Packed full of well-researched, reliable, and eye-opening investigations of some of the toughest questions kids have about Christianity
- Contains discussion questions and room for kids to write out their thoughts
- Full of the evidence about Jesus that rocked the world of atheist investigative reporter Lee Strobel
- A sturdy hardcover book with a place-keeping ribbon
Like Strobel, you will be amazed at the evidence--how much there is, how strong it is, and what it says. The facts are in. What will your verdict be in The Case for Christ?
The Case for Christ Young Reader's Edition is perfect for:
- Homeschool, church libraries, and middle-school church education classes
- Encouraging a child's faith development
- Unpacking biblical principles in a way anyone can understand
Also check out The Case for Heaven Young Reader's Edition