Nevermore: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Maximum Ride series.
- #1: The Angel Experiment: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: School's Out--Forever: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $11.99
- #3: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $10.99
- #4: The Final Warning: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $11.99
- #5: Max: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $11.99
- #6: Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $11.99
- #7: Angel: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $11.99
- #9: Maximum Ride Forever (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 10 (Paperback): $12.99
This is it: one last incredible, explosive Maximum Ride adventure with an astonishing ending no one could have seen coming.
Maximum Ride and her faithful friends stand ready to face the two greatest threats that humankind has ever known, now combining forces in an unbeatable plot to destroy life as we know it once and for all. And this time, the enemy truly can't be stopped. The danger mounts just as Dylan has worked his way into Max's heart-but then Fang unexpectedly returns to the flock. An explosive confrontation between the two boys grows into a battle to win Max's heart, and the entire world hangs in the balance.
In this powerful and moving finale of James Patterson's epic fantasy series, fans will finally get the answers they've been waiting for-and an ending full of shock, surprises, and the greatest conclusion you never saw coming.
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
Praise for the Maximum Rideseries:
#1 New York Times Bestseller
Publishers Weekly Bestseller
An ALA Quick Pick for Young Adults
An ALA/VOYA "Teens' Top Ten" Pick
A VOYA Review Editor's Choice
A New York Public Library "Books for the Teen Age" Selection
A KLIATT Editors' Choice
A Children's Choice Book Awards Author of the Year for MAX