There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
Treasure Hunters: Secret of the Forbidden City (Hardcover)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Treasure Hunters series.
- #1: Treasure Hunters (Prebound): $18.80
- #2: Treasure Hunters: Danger Down the Nile (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Treasure Hunters: Peril at the Top of the World (Hardcover): $14.99
- #5: Treasure Hunters: Quest for the City of Gold (Hardcover): $14.99
- #6: Treasure Hunters: All-American Adventure (Hardcover): $14.99
- #7: Treasure Hunters: The Plunder Down Under (Hardcover): $14.99
The Kidds-treasure hunting family extraordinaire-are heading to China, on a journey that will lead them beyond the Great Wall and into the underbelly of Berlin.
Bick and Beck Kidd are desperately trying to secure the ancient Chinese artifact that will buy their mother's freedom from renegade pirates. But when the kidnappers force them to locate an even greater treasure-priceless paintings stolen by Nazis-the Kidds must rely on their own cunning and experience to outwit the criminals, all while their mom's life is on the line.
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.