There are no products in your shopping cart.
The Last Wish: Introducing the Witcher (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
- #1: Blood of Elves (The Witcher #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: The Time of Contempt (The Witcher #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: Baptism of Fire (The Witcher #3) (Paperback): $16.99
- #4: The Tower of Swallows (The Witcher #4) (Paperback): $16.99
- #5: The Lady of the Lake (The Witcher #5) (Paperback): $16.99
- #8: Season of Storms Lib/E (Witcher #8) (Compact Disc): This book is no longer available.
Geralt the Witcher -- revered and hated -- holds the line against the monsters plaguing humanity in this collection of adventures in the New York Times bestselling series that inspired the Netflix show and the hit video games.
Geralt is a Witcher, a man whose magic powers, enhanced by long training and a mysterious elixir, have made him a brilliant fighter and a merciless assassin. Yet he is no ordinary murderer: his targets are the multifarious monsters and vile fiends that ravage the land and attack the innocent.
But not everything monstrous-looking is evil and not everything fair is good. . .and in every fairy tale there is a grain of truth.
The Last Wish story collection is the perfect introduction to a one of a kind fantasy world.
And look out for The Tower of Fools, book one of Andrzej Sapkowski's Hussite Trilogy, coming in October 2020!
About the Author
Andrzej Sapkowski was born in 1948 in Poland. He studied economy and business, but the success of his fantasy cycle about the sorcerer Geralt of Rivia turned him into a bestselling writer. He is now one of Poland's most famous and successful authors.
"This is a series you can sink your teeth into."—BuzzFeed News
"Delightful, intense, irreverent, and compelling....you have to read The Witcher books because they are rife with all of the elements that make you love fiction, and especially fantasy, in the first place....In a word, The Witcher delivers."—Hypable