Calm the F*ck Down: How to Control What You Can and Accept What You Can't So You Can Stop Freaking Out and Get On With Your Life (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the A No F*cks Given Guide series.
- #1: The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck: How to Stop Spending Time You Don't Have with People You Don't Like Doing Things You Don't Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #2: Get Your Sh*t Together: How to Stop Worrying About What You Should Do So You Can Finish What You Need to Do and Start Doing What You Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #3: You Do You: How to Be Who You Are and Use What You've Got to Get What You Want (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #5: F*ck No!: How to Stop Saying Yes When You Can't, You Shouldn't, or You Just Don't Want To (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
Tame anxiety and take back control of your life with this no-f*cks-given guide from the bestselling author of The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck and Get Your Sh*t Together.
Do you spend more time worrying about problems than solving them? Do you let unexpected difficulties ruin your day and do "what ifs" keep you up at night? Sounds like you need to Calm the F*ck Down.
Just because things are falling apart doesn't mean YOU can't pull it together. Whether you're stressed about sh*t that hasn't happened yet or freaked out about sh*t that already has, the NoWorries method from "anti-guru" Sarah Knight helps you curb the anxiety and overthinking that's making everything worse. Calm the F*ck Down explains:
- The Four Faces of Freaking Out—and their Flipsides
- How to accept what you can't control
- Productive Helpful Effective Worrying (PHEW)
- The Three Principles of Dealing With It
- And much more!
Find even more calm with the Calm the F*ck Down Journal.
About the Author
Sarah Knight's first book, The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck, has been published in 30 languages and counting, and her TEDx talk, "The Magic of Not Giving a F*ck," has more than nine million views. She is a New York Times bestselling author, and her other titles include Get Your Sh*t Together, You Do You, Calm the F*ck Down, and F*ck No. Her writing has appeared in Glamour, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire, Red, Refinery29, and elsewhere, and her No F*cks Given podcast has 1 million downloads.
After quitting her corporate job in 2015 to pursue a freelance life, she moved from Brooklyn, New York, to the Dominican Republic, where she currently resides with her husband and a sh*tload of lizards.
Learn more at sarahknightauthor.com or follow her on Twitter and Instagram @MCSnugz. You can also sign up for her No F*cks Given newsletter at tinyletter.com/sarahknight.
Praise for Sarah Knight:
"Self-help to swear by." —The Boston Globe
"Hilarious . . . truly practical." —Booklist