There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
Diet for a Small Planet: The Book That Started a Revolution in the Way Americans Eat (Paperback)
The book that started a revolution in the way Americans eat
The extraordinary book that taught America the social and personal significance of a new way of eating is still a complete guide for eating well in the twenty-first century.
Sharing her personal evolution and how this groundbreaking book changed her own life, world-renowned food expert Frances Moore Lappé offers an all-new, even more fascinating philosophy on changing yourself—and the world—by changing the way you eat.
The Diet for a Small Planet features:
• simple rules for a healthy diet
• streamlined, easy-to-use format
• food combinations that make delicious, protein-rich meals without meat
• indispensable kitchen hints—a comprehensive reference guide for planning and preparing meals and snacks
• hundreds of wonderful recipes
About the Author
Frances Moore Lappé is the author or co-author of many books about world hunger, living democracy, and the environment. Beginning with the three-million copy Diet for a Small Planet in 1971, her books include Democracy’s Edge, Getting a Grip (in two editions), EcoMind, and World Hunger: 10 Myths.