Lunch Lady and the Field Trip Fiasco: Lunch Lady #6 (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Lunch Lady series.
- #1: Lunch Lady and the Cyborg Substitute: Lunch Lady #1 (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Lunch Lady and the League of Librarians: Lunch Lady #2 (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Lunch Lady and the Author Visit Vendetta: Lunch Lady #3 (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Lunch Lady and the Summer Camp Shakedown: Lunch Lady #4 (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Lunch Lady and the Bake Sale Bandit: Lunch Lady #5 (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Lunch Lady and the Mutant Mathletes: Lunch Lady #7 (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Lunch Lady and the Picture Day Peril: Lunch Lady #8 (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Lunch Lady and the Video Game Villain: Lunch Lady #9 (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: Lunch Lady and the Schoolwide Scuffle: Lunch Lady and the Schoolwide Scuffle (Paperback): $6.99
From the author of National Book Award finalist Hey, Kiddo.
Lunch Lady and the Breakfast Bunch are on a school field trip to a famous art museum. But while Lunch Lady is busy taking in all the culture, the kids have caught onto something strange—some of the artwork looks suspiciously fake! Now Dee, Hector, and Terrence are determined to get to the bottom of this conspiracy, but Lunch Lady is too awed to catch on. Will she snap out of it and come to the rescue? Or will the Breakfast Bunch have to handle this operation alone?
About the Author
JARRETT J. KROSOCZKA is the author and illustrator of five other Lunch Lady graphic novels, as well as numerous popular picture books, including Ollie, Punk Farm, Punk Farm On Tour, and Baghead.