The Seminar of Jacques Lacan: The Other Side of Psychoanalysis (Hardcover)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 17 in the The Seminar of Jacques Lacan series.
- #1: The Seminar of Jacques Lacan: Freud's Papers on Technique (Paperback): $24.95
- #2: The Ego in Freud's Theory and in the Technique of Psychoanalysis, 1954-1955 (Paperback): $25.00
- #3: The Seminar of Jacques Lacan: The Psychoses (Paperback): $24.95
- #7: The Seminar of Jacques Lacan: The Ethics of Psychoanalysis (Paperback): $24.95
- #10: Anxiety: The Seminar of Jacques Lacan, Book X (Hardcover): $79.95
- #20: The Seminar of Jacques Lacan: On Feminine Sexuality, the Limits of Love and Knowledge (Paperback): $21.95
Revolutionary and innovative, Lacan's work lies at the epicenter of modern thought about otherness, subjectivity, sexual difference, and enjoyment.
This new translation of Jacques Lacan's deliberation on psychoanalysis and contemporary social order offers welcome, readable access to the brilliant author's seminal thinking on Freud, Marx, and Hegel; patterns of social and sexual behavior; and the nature and function of science and knowledge in the contemporary world.
About the Author
The psychoanalyst Jacques Lacan (1901-1981) was one of the twentieth century's most influential thinkers. His many published works include Ecrits and The Seminars.
Russell Grigg practices psychoanalysis and teaches philosophy and psychoanalytic studies at Deakin University. He lives in Melbourne, Australia.