Dog Diaries #10: Rolf (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Dog Diaries series.
- #1: Dog Diaries #1: Ginger (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Dog Diaries #2: Buddy (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Dog Diaries #3: Barry (Paperback): $8.99
- #4: Dog Diaries #4: Togo (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Dog Diaries #5: Dash (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Dog Diaries #6: Sweetie (Paperback): $7.99
- #7: Dog Diaries #7: Stubby (Paperback): $7.99
- #8: Dog Diaries #8: Fala (Paperback): $7.99
- #9: Dog Diaries #9: Sparky (Dog Diaries Special Edition) (Paperback): $8.99
- #11: Dog Diaries #11: Tiny Tim (Dog Diaries Special Edition) (Paperback): $7.99
- #12: Susan (Dog Diaries #12) (Prebound): This item is not available.
- #13: Dog Diaries #13: Fido (Paperback): $7.99
- #14: Dog Diaries #14: Sunny (Paperback): $7.99
A dachshund loses a leg and finds his life's calling—as a therapy dog!
Scrappy dachshund Rolf von Noodle may be missing a hind leg, but he's got attitude and can-do spirit to spare! If anything, his tripod status gives him something special: real empathy for people overcoming physical challenges. And as his owner Mindy discovers, it makes him an ideal choice to become a therapy dog. With realistic black-and-white illustrations and an appendix that includes photographs and information about the American Kennel Club's Canine Good Citizen program, therapy dog training, tripod dogs, and more, this is the kind of fact-based fiction reluctant middle grade readers sit up and beg for!
About the Author
KATE KLIMO is the author of many books for young readers, including The Dragon Keepers and all the books in the Dog Dairies series. She lives in New Paltz with her husband and two horses, Harry and Fancy. Over the years, she has served as companion to eight dogs: Pal, Beauregard, Fred, Kelly, Bear, Rascal, Dobey, and George W. Currently, she is searching for a furever friend who gets along well with horses. To learn more about her and her work, visit www.kateklimoauthor.com.