Tucket's Travels: Francis Tucket's Adventures in the West, 1847-1849 (Books 1-5) (The Francis Tucket Books) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Other Books in Series
- #1: Mr. Tucket (The Francis Tucket Books #1) (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Call Me Francis Tucket (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Tucket's Ride (The Francis Tucket Books #3) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Tucket's Gold (The Francis Tucket Books #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Tucket's Home (The Francis Tucket Books #5) (Paperback): $6.99
Fourteen-year-old Francis is heading west in a wagon train on the Oregon Trail when he’s kidnapped by Pawnees. His adventures during the two-year search for his family teach him how to live by the harsh code of the wilderness, and give readers an exciting panoramic vision of the West at a time of settlement and of war with Mexico. Along the way, Francis meets up with Mr. Grimes, a one-armed mountain man, and later rescues Lottie and Billy, children abandoned on the prairie. Together the three encounter bandits, soldiers, storms, eccentric travellers, and discover an ancient treasure. But the real treasure lies at the end of the trail—Tucket’s home.
About the Author
Gary Paulsen is the author of more than 100 books and the winner of numerous awards, including three Newbery Honors and the Golden Spur Award for Best Young Adult Western.