Don't Throw It to Mo! (Mo Jackson #1) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Mo Jackson series.
- #2: Get a Hit, Mo! (Mo Jackson #2) (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: Pass the Ball, Mo! (Mo Jackson #3) (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: Kick It, Mo! (Mo Jackson #4) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #5: Swim, Mo, Swim! (Mo Jackson #5) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #6: Run, Mo, Run! (Mo Jackson #6) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #7: Spike It, Mo! (Mo Jackson #7) (Hardcover): $15.99
Winner of the 2016 Theodor Seuss Geisel Award
Mo is the youngest kid on the Robins, his football team. His classmates don’t mind, but the kids on their rival team tease him for being a "butterfingers" who's too tiny to catch the ball. But Mo's coach has a plan to turn Mo's little size into a big win for the Robins! This Level 2 reader about a little African-American boy with a big passion for sports was the winner of the Theodor Seuss Geisel Award in 2016.
About the Author
David A. Adler is the author of more than two hundred children’s books, including two Level 3 easy-to-read series, Young Cam Jansen and Bones. Visit David at davidaadler.com.
Sam Ricks is a children's books illustrator and lead graphic design faculty at The Art Institute of Salt Lake City. Visit him at samricks.com.