Princeton Review SSAT & ISEE Prep, 2022: 6 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Drills (Private Test Preparation) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
On Our Shelves Now
WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER, WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW. Get the prep you need to ace the SSAT & ISEE with 6 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, and tons of extra drills in the book.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Time-saving tips to help you effectively tackle the exams
• Problem-solving tactics demonstrated on the trickiest test questions
• Point-earning strategies for multiple-choice questions
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of the Math, Verbal, and Reading sections for both tests
• A thorough review of fundamental math skills and frequently-appearing vocabulary words for the latest SSAT and ISEE
• Updated information on the online, at-home Middle and Upper Level tests
• Study guide access via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 5 full-length, in-book practice tests (2 for SSAT, 3 for ISEE) and 1 full-length, downloadable test (SSAT Elementary Level) online, all with detailed explanations
• Online versions of the included in-book exams to help you prepare for at-home testing
• 700+ drill questions across every level, subject, and question type
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.