Princeton Review AP Psychology Premium Prep, 2022: 5 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniques (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
PREMIUM PREP FOR A PERFECT 5 Ace the 2022 AP Psychology Exam with this Premium version of the Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 5 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every section of the exam, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP(R) Psychology
- Comprehensive content review for all test topics
- Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 5 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 1 online) with complete answer explanations
- Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
- Step-by-step explanations of sample questions to help you create your personal pacing strategy
- Online study guides to strategically plan out your AP Psychology prep.
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.