The Reading House Set 2: Letter Recognition M-Z (Boxed Set)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the The Reading House series.
- #1: The Reading House Set 1: Letter Recognition A-L (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #3: The Reading House Set 3: Introduction to Short Vowel Sounds (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #4: The Reading House Set 4: Short Vowel Clusters and Sight Words (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #5: The Reading House Set 5: Short Vowels and Reading for Fluency (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #6: The Reading House Set 6: Introduction to Long Vowel Sounds (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #7: The Reading House Set 7: Long Vowel Blends and Sight Words (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #8: The Reading House Set 8: Long Vowels and Reading for Fluency (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #9: The Reading House Set 9: Introduction to Reading for Meaning (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #10: The Reading House Set 10: Sequencing Events (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #11: The Reading House Set 11: Comparing and Contrasting (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #12: The Reading House Set 12: Cause and Effect Relationships (Boxed Set): $14.99
READY, SET, READ! Introduce your child to the letters of the alphabet with this fun and colorful box set! Inside you’ll find 12 leveled storybooks featuring friendly animal characters, an activity sheet, a helpful parent guide, and bonus motivational stickers. Perfect for early readers just getting started!
Kids will learn to:
•Recognize lower and uppercase letters M-Z
•Identify beginning word sounds
•Connect beginning sounds and words
THE READING HOUSE is a step-by-step learn-to-read program that takes kids aged 4-7 from letter recognition all the way up to independent reading. With four distinct stages, choosing the box set that’s just right for early readers is simple. The sets in Stage One: Getting Started introduce children to the 26 upper- and lower-case letter pairs in the alphabet. The simple stories, decodable words, picture cues, and bright, colorful artwork make it easy to raise a confident, happy reader!
Also available in the Reading House program:
• Stage 1: Getting Started: Sets 1, 2
• Stage 2: Emerging Reader: Sets 3, 4, 5
• Stage 3: Advancing Reader: Sets 6, 7, 8
• Stage 4: Independent Reader: Sets 9, 10, 11, 12
About the Author
Marla Conn is a reading and literary specialist with a Master's of Science in Elementary Education and Reading. She has worked with HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, PRH, and many others, and is also the creator of the Dear Dragon Developing Readers, based on the work of Margaret Hillert. These leveled readers (A-D) enable emergent readers to build early literacy skills in decoding, fluency, and reading comprehension.