The Reading House Set 10: Sequencing Events (Boxed Set)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the The Reading House series.
- #1: The Reading House Set 1: Letter Recognition A-L (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #2: The Reading House Set 2: Letter Recognition M-Z (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #3: The Reading House Set 3: Introduction to Short Vowel Sounds (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #4: The Reading House Set 4: Short Vowel Clusters and Sight Words (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #5: The Reading House Set 5: Short Vowels and Reading for Fluency (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #6: The Reading House Set 6: Introduction to Long Vowel Sounds (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #7: The Reading House Set 7: Long Vowel Blends and Sight Words (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #8: The Reading House Set 8: Long Vowels and Reading for Fluency (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #9: The Reading House Set 9: Introduction to Reading for Meaning (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #11: The Reading House Set 11: Comparing and Contrasting (Boxed Set): $14.99
- #12: The Reading House Set 12: Cause and Effect Relationships (Boxed Set): $14.99
READY, SET, READ! Introduce your child to reading on their own with this fun and colorful box set! Inside you’ll find 12 leveled storybooks featuring friendly animal characters, an activity sheet, a helpful parent guide, and bonus motivational stickers. Perfect for independent readers!
Kids will learn to:
• Follow the order of events in a story
• Reinforce decoding skills and practice sight word recognition
• Understand non-fiction concepts like behaviors, characteristics, and adaptations of animals
THE READING HOUSE is a step-by-step learn-to-read program that takes kids aged 4-7 from letter recognition all the way up to independent reading. With four distinct stages, choosing the box set that’s just right for your new reader is simple. The sets in Stage Four: Independent Reader build reading comprehension and help children read on their own. The simple stories, decodable words, picture cues, and bright, colorful artwork make it easy to raise a confident, happy reader!
Also available in the Reading House program:
• Stage 1: Getting Started: Sets 1, 2
• Stage 2: Emerging Reader: Sets 3, 4, 5
• Stage 3: Advancing Reader: Sets 6, 7, 8
• Stage 4: Independent Reader: Sets 9, 10, 11, 12
About the Author
Marla Conn is a reading and literary specialist with a Master's of Science in Elementary Education and Reading. She has worked with HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, PRH, and many others, and is also the creator of the Dear Dragon Developing Readers, based on the work of Margaret Hillert. These leveled readers (A-D) enable emergent readers to build early literacy skills in decoding, fluency, and reading comprehension.