Use What You Have: Making The Most Of Your God-Given Gifts And Abilities (Paperback)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Enjoy your best life by discovering and maximizing your God-given gift What if you can discover that unknown God-given gift you have inside of you which you never knew you possessed? Imagine using that gift to launch you into your best life you never dreamed possible. Many people have died with those gifts undiscovered and many others have been living frustrating lives because they never discovered those gifts, but that does not have to be your fate. Use What You Have is an inspirational and motivational non-fiction Christian book for persons desiring a breakthrough and success in life. Rev. Richardson George, for over 25 years as a senior pastor has been instrumental in helping people discover gifts and talents that they possessed but never knew they had. In Use What You Have, he creatively challenges readers to maximize their known gifts as well as to capitalize on those seemingly insignificant gifts they possess which surprisingly often hold the key to their success. In this book, you will learn:
- How to win over faulty thinking and negative mindsets.
- How to focus your thoughts on possibilities rather than on problems.
- How to overcome negative self-talk.
- How to redefine yourself for success.
- How to get off the despicable pavement and live the life God created you to enjoy.
- How to detect Satan's strategy to captivate your mind and destroy your life.
- How to overcome hopelessness.
- How to identify and use your gifts and abilities.
Buy this book NOW and discover the gift that will launch you into your most fulfilling life now.