Mercy Watson Fights Crime (Prebound)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Other Books in Series
- #1: Mercy Watson to the Rescue (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Mercy Watson Goes for a Ride (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Mercy Watson Fights Crime (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Mercy Watson: Princess in Disguise (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Mercy Watson Thinks Like a Pig (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Mercy Watson Something Wonky This Way Comes (Prebound): $17.80
"Another rollicking addition starring the porcine wonder. . . . Will keep newly independent readers turning the pages."
--School Library Journal (starred review)
Leroy Ninker is a small man with a big dream: he wants to be a cowboy, but for now he's just a thief. In fact, Leroy is robbing the Watsons' kitchen right this minute But little does he know that a certain pig who loves toast with a great deal of butter is stirring from sleep. Even less could he guess that a comedy of errors will soon lead this little man on the wild and raucous rodeo ride he's always dreamed of Nosy neighbors, astonished firemen, a puzzled policeman, and the ever-doting Watsons return for a hilarious adventure.