There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
Ivy + Bean Make the Rules (Ivy & Bean #9) (Prebound)
Please call for price (626)449-5320.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Ivy & Bean series.
- #1: Ivy + Bean (Ivy & Bean #1) (Prebound): $16.80
- #2: Ivy and Bean and the Ghost That Had to Go (Ivy & Bean #2) (Prebound): $16.80
- #3: Ivy and Bean Break the Fossil Record (Ivy & Bean #3) (Prebound): $16.00
- #4: Ivy + Bean Take Care of the Babysitter (Ivy & Bean #4) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #5: Ivy + Bean Bound to Be Bad (Ivy & Bean #5) (Prebound): Please call for price (626)449-5320.
- #6: Ivy and Bean Doomed to Dance (Book 6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: What's the Big Idea? (Ivy & Bean #7) (Prebound): $16.80
- #8: Ivy + Bean No News Is Good News (Ivy & Bean #8) (Prebound): $16.80
- #10: Ivy and Bean Take the Case (Book 10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Ivy and Bean One Big Happy Family (Book 11) (Hardcover): $14.99
Bean's older sister is going to Girl Power 4-Ever Camp, where she will do Crafts and Music and First Aid and other secret things that Bean will never know about because girls have to be eleven to go to Girl Power 4-Ever Camp. Wait a second Bean and Ivy can make their own camp, their own better camp: Camp Flaming Arrow, where counselors Ivy and Bean will give a whole new meaning to Crafts, Music, First Aid, and hands-on learning.
About the Author
Annie Barrows is the author of many children's books, including the Ivy + Bean series and The Magic Half, as well as several books for adults, including the bestselling novel The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. She lives in Northern California with her husband and two daughters.
Sophie Blackall has illustrated over 20 books for children and adults. Her illustrations have won awards ranging from the Ezra Jack Keats Award, the BCCB Blue Ribbon Picture Book Award, and the Founders Award from the Society of Illustrators and can be found everywhere from the New York Times to the transit posters on the New York Subway. Originally from Australia, she now lives in Brooklyn.