There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
Tales from a Not-So-Smart Miss Know-It-All (Dork Diaries #5) (Prebound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Dork Diaries series.
- #1: Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life (Dork Diaries #1) (Prebound): $25.75
- #2: Dork Diaries 2: Tales from a Not-So-Popular Party Girl (Hardcover): $13.99
- #3: Tales from a Not-So-Talented Pop Star (Dork Diaries #3) (Prebound): $25.75
- #4: Dork Diaries 4: Tales from a Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess (Hardcover): $13.99
- #6: Dork Diaries 6: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker (Hardcover): $13.99
- #7: Dork Diaries 7: Tales from a Not-So-Glam TV Star (Hardcover): $13.99
- #8: Tales from a Not-So-Happily Ever After (Dork Diaries #8) (Prebound): $25.75
- #9: Dork Diaries 9: Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen (Hardcover): $13.99
- #10: Dork Diaries 10: Tales from a Not-So-Perfect Pet Sitter (Hardcover): $13.99
- #11: Tales from a Not-So-Friendly Frenemy (Dork Diaries #11) (Prebound): $25.75
- #12: Tales from a Not-So-Secret Crush Catastrophe (Dork Diaries #12) (Prebound): $25.75
- #13: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Birthday (Dork Diaries #13) (Prebound): $25.75
- #14: Dork Diaries 14: Tales from a Not-So-Best Friend Forever (Hardcover): $13.99
- #15: Dork Diaries 15: Tales from a Not-So-Posh Paris Adventure (Hardcover): $14.99
Nikki Maxwell authors an advice column for the school newspaper in this fifth book of the "New York Times "bestselling Dork Diaries series.
Nikki Maxwell develops a sudden interest in student journalism that may or may not (okay, definitely does) have to do with the fact that mean girl Mackenzie has started writing a gossip column. And there just might be some juicy info involving Nikki's crush, Brandon, that Nikki doesn't want Mackenzie reporting to the world. So Nikki joins the school newspaper staff--and ends up as an advice columnist It's fun at first, answering other kids' letters. But when Miss Know-It-All's inbox is suddenly overflowing with pleas for guidance, Nikki feels in need of some help herself. Fortunately she has BFFs Chloe and Zoey on her side--and at her keyboard.