Captain Underpants and the Sensational Saga of Sir Stinks-A-Lot (Prebound)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
This item is not available.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Captain Underpants series.
- #1: The Adventures of Captain Underpants (Prebound): $16.80
- #2: Captain Underpants and the Attack of Thetalking Toilets (Prebound): $16.80
- #3: Captain Underpants & the Invasion of Theincredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies (Prebound): $16.80
- #4: Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants (Prebound): $16.80
- #5: Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman (Prebound): $16.80
- #6: Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy, Part 1 (Prebound): $16.80
- #7: Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy, Part 2: The (Prebound): $20.80
- #8: Captain Underpants and the Preposterousplight of the Purple Potty People (Prebound): $16.80
- #9: Captain Underpants and the Terrifying Return of Tippy Tinkletrousers: Color Edition (Captain Underpants #9) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #10: Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers: Color Edition (Captain Underpants #10): Color Edition (Hardcover): $12.99
- #11: Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Retaliation of the Turbo Toilet 2000 (Prebound): $20.80
There's something rotten in the state of Ohio, and it's smellier than a pile of putrid gym socks Steer clear -- it's Sir Stinks-A-Lot
George and Harold, and their doubles, Yesterday George and Yesterday Harold, have a good thing going. Two of them go to school, while the other two hide in the tree house and play video games all day -- then they switch But when their malicious gym teacher, Mr. Meaner, creates a method of mind-control that turns their fellow students into attentive, obedient, "perfect" children, the future of all humanity will be in their hands
About the Author
Dav Pilkey has written and illustrated numerous popular, award-winning books for children, including the Captain Underpants and Dumb Bunnies series; "Dog Breath," winner of the California Young Reader Medal; and "The Paperboy," a Caldecott Honor Book. He lives with his wife in the Pacific Northwest. Visit him online at www.pilkey.com.