There are no products in your shopping cart.
Dory and the Real True Friend (Dory Fantasmagory #2) (Prebound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Dory Fantasmagory series.
- #1: Dory Fantasmagory (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Dory Fantasmagory: Dory Dory Black Sheep (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Dory Fantasmagory: Head in the Clouds (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Dory Fantasmagory: Tiny Tough (Hardcover): $16.99
Fans of Junie B. Jones and Ivy and Bean will love this new story about the spunky little rascal with big ideas.
The star of"Dory Fantasmagory"is heading to school. Her older siblings, Luke and Violet, warn her to leave her imaginary friend, Mary, at home or better yet, leave her whole imagination at home Dory is determined to behave like a regular old girl who never gets in trouble, but on her very first day she meets a new friend, a girl whose imagination and style are just about as wild as her own. Now she just has to convince her siblings that she's not making it all up
Filled with plenty of funny pictures, this bookbursts with charm and impudence, making this a must-read for the chapter book set.
"Dory is as likable a kid heroine as I ve encountered in a decade." "The Boston Globe
* "Once again, Hanlon's hilarious narration and cartooning reveal an uncanny talent for getting into the mile-a-minute mind of a one-of-a-kind girl." "Publishers Weekly, "starred review
About the Author
Abby Hanlon has taught creative writing and first grade. She lives in Brooklyn, New York, with her husband and two children.