Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy, Part 2: The (Prebound)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
We Can Order This For You
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Captain Underpants series.
- #1: The Adventures of Captain Underpants (Prebound): $16.80
- #2: El Capitán Calzoncillos y el ataque de los inodoros parlantes (Captain Underpants #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Captain Underpants & the Invasion of Theincredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies (Prebound): $16.80
- #4: Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants (Prebound): $16.80
- #5: Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman (Prebound): $16.80
- #6: Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy, Part 1 (Prebound): $16.80
- #8: Captain Underpants and the Preposterousplight of the Purple Potty People (Prebound): $16.80
- #9: Captain Underpants and the Terrifying Return of Tippy Tinkletrousers: Color Edition (Captain Underpants #9) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #10: Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers: Color Edition (Captain Underpants #10): Color Edition (Hardcover): $12.99
- #11: Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Retaliation of the Turbo Toilet 2000 (Prebound): $20.80
- #12: Captain Underpants and the Sensational Saga of Sir Stinks-A-Lot (Captain Underpants #12) (Hardcover): $9.99
George and Harold thought they were beyond boogers. Their new pet, Sulu the Bionic Hamster, had defeated the Bionic Booger Boy, and through the wonders of science, Melvin Sneedly had been brought back to normal (well, almost normal). It looked like their last adventure was actually going to have a happy ending... except for one thing (well, three things) -- the Ridiculous Robo-Boogers. Now George, Harold, and their buddies are on the run -- with the Robo-Boogers in hot, gooey pursuit Will the boys get away from these gross globs, or will Sulu have to save the day again? With more than 80 million books in print, this series is stacked with action, thrills, and laffs.
About the Author
Dav Pilkey has written and illustrated numerous popular, award-winning books for children, including the Captain Underpants and Dumb Bunnies series; Dog Breath, winner of the California Young Reader Medal; and The Paperboy, a Caldecott Honor Book. He lives with his wife in the Pacific Northwest. Visit him online at pilkey.com.