Earl Mindell's Supplement Bible (Paperback)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Burn Fat! Think Better!
Enhance Your Sex Life!
Fat blockers, antioxidants, sport supplements, nutraceuticals, natural hormones, and natural antidepressants are just some of the cutting-edge products that have recently been brought to market. All can be purchased over the counter. But which ones are right for you?
Bestselling author Earl Mindell will help you negotiate the bold new world of supplements with this unique and comprehensive guidebook.
- Trying to build muscle? Creatine monohydrate and HMB can help you get more out of your workout
- Feeling blue? 5-HTP and Saint-John's-wort can give you a lift
- Want to lose weight? Fight fat with chitosan
- Looking to enhance your sexual performance? Try tribulus and ashwagandah
- Not as sharp as you used to be? Phosphatidylserine can help you regain twelve years of brain power
- Searching for a natural alternative to estrogen? Soyconcentrate is a rich source of plant estrogens that can help prevent cancer.
Don't miss out! Let Earl Mindell show you how to look better, feel younger, and stay healthier.
About the Author
Earl Mindell, RPh, MH, PhD, is the bestselling author of Earl Mindell’s Vitamin Bible for the 21st Century, in addition to Earl Mindell’s Peak Performance Bible, Earl Mindell’s Supplement Bible, Earl Mindell’s Secret Remedies, Earl Mindell’s Anti-Aging Bible, Earl Mindell’s Soy Miracle, and Earl Mindell’s Food as Medicine. Dr. Mindell is a registered pharmacist, a master herbalist, and a professor of nutrition at Pacific Western University in Los Angeles; he also conducts nutrition seminars around the world. He lives in Beverly Hills, California.