Homecoming (The Tillerman Cycle #1) (Mass Market)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the The Tillerman Cycle series.
- #2: Dicey's Song (The Tillerman Cycle #2) (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: A Solitary Blue (The Tillerman Cycle #3) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #4: The Runner (The Tillerman Cycle #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Come a Stranger (The Tillerman Cycle #5) (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Sons from Afar (The Tillerman Cycle #6) (Paperback): $7.99
- #7: Seventeen Against the Dealer (The Tillerman Cycle #7) (Paperback): $7.99
"IT'S STILL TRUE."
That's the first thing James Tillerman says to his sister Dicey every morning. It's still true that their mother has abandoned the four Tillerman children somewhere in the middle of Connecticut. It's still true they have to find their way, somehow, to Great-aunt Cilla's house in Bridgeport, which may be their only hope of staying together as a family.
But when they get to Bridgeport, they learn that Great-aunt Cilla has died, and the home they find with her daughter, Eunice, isn't the permanent haven they've been searching for. So their journey continues to its unexpected conclusion -- and some surprising discoveries about their history, and their future.
About the Author
Cynthia Voigt won the Newbery Medal for Dicey’s Song, the Newbery Honor Award for A Solitary Blue, and the National Book Award Honor for Homecoming, all part of the beloved Tillerman cycle. She is also the author of many other celebrated books for middle grade and teen readers, including Izzy, Willy-Nilly and Jackaroo. She was awarded the Margaret A. Edwards Award in 1995 for her work in literature, and the Katahdin Award in 2004. She lives in Maine.