Dream Symbols of the Individuation Process: Notes of C. G. Jung's Seminars on Wolfgang Pauli's Dreams (Philemon Foundation #15) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the Philemon Foundation series.
- #1: On Theology and Psychology: The Correspondence of C. G. Jung and Adolf Keller (Philemon Foundation #1) (Hardcover): $35.00
- #8: The Question of Psychological Types: The Correspondence of C. G. Jung and Hans Schmid-Guisan, 1915-1916 (Philemon Foundation #8) (Paperback): $19.95
- #10: Analytical Psychology in Exile: The Correspondence of C. G. Jung and Erich Neumann (Philemon Foundation #10) (Hardcover): This item is not available.
- #12: On Psychological and Visionary Art: Notes from C. G. Jung's Lecture on Gérard de Nerval's Aurélia (Philemon Foundation #12) (Hardcover): This item is not available.
- #14: History of Modern Psychology: Lectures Delivered at Eth Zurich, Volume 1, 1933-1934 (Philemon Foundation #14) (Paperback): $18.95
- #20: Psychology of Yoga and Meditation: Lectures Delivered at Eth Zurich, Volume 6: 1938-1940 (Philemon Foundation #20) (Hardcover): This item is not available.
- #23: Consciousness and the Unconscious: Lectures Delivered at Eth Zurich, Volume 2: 1934 (Philemon Foundation #23) (Hardcover): This item is not available.
About the Author
Suzanne Gieser has a PhD in the history of science and is a licensed psychotherapist and supervisor in private practice. She is the author of The Innermost Kernel: Depth Psychology and Quantum Physics: Wolfgang Pauli's Dialogue with C. G. Jung. She lives in Stockholm.