Outreach Bible-KJV (Paperback)
The full text of the KJV with extra helps is the ideal Bible for a new Christian or someone interested in learning more about God. This edition is published in large KJV Comfort Print type, which was designed exclusively for Thomas Nelson to be the most readable at any size.
The King James translation is the best-selling and most read English translation of all time. The KJV Outreach Bible is ideal for ministries and churches that want to share the gospel with all who are interested in exploring God's Word and the Christian faith. Features such as an essay on Getting to Know God, which includes the plan of salvation, and the 30 Days with Jesus reading guide make it easy for first-time Bible readers to understand Scripture. This ready-to-share and affordable Bible is an essential resource for outreach events and mission trips, and it makes a great gift for new Christians and non-believers alike.
- Getting to Know God and ABCs of Salvation clearly explains the Gospel and how this impacts a person's relationship with God
- Life in New Testament Times allows for a better understanding of the historical and cultural context of Bible times
- 30 Days with Jesus reading plan provides an easy guide to begin reading the Bible by using brief passages from Jesus' life
- Ministry, Miracles, and Parables of Jesus display a complete list of key events in Jesus' life and where to find them
- KJV sectional headings provide a brief overview of the text about to be read
- Easy-to-read 8-point KJV Comfort Print