Gastronogeek: 42 Recipes from Your Favorite Imaginary Worlds (Hardcover)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
From Back to the Future to Superman, this cookbook combines gastronomy and geek culture with playful recipes from fifteen fandoms -- perfect for anyone looking to bring more magic and imagination into the kitchen.
Presenting pop culture delicacies for both casual and devoted fans, this cookbook includes forty-two recipes to conjure up unbelievable three-course menus influenced by fifteen fandoms from science fiction, fantasy, manga, horror, and comics. Become a gourmet geek with this mouthwatering menu:
- A delicate "Impossible Soufflé" from Doctor Who
- "Sanji's Special Pork Steaks" from One Piece
- The aptly named "Transylvanian Beef" from Dracula with roast beef, onions, and saffron potatoes
- A hearty "Vegetables of Yesteryear Pie" from The Lord of the Rings
- Specialty sweets and desserts: "Martha Kent's Apricot and Almond Tart," "McFly Cheesecake," or the "Eye of Sauron Sabayon", and more!
From comfort food to culinary classics, pop culture chef Thibaud Villanova's imaginative recipes are sure to amaze and delight everyone gathered around the table.
About the Author
Chef and expert in geek culture, Thibaud Villanova worked at the heart of pop culture for nearly ten years. The son of a baker and passionate about cooking, he decided in 2014 to create the brand Gastronogeek, a bridge between gastronomy and the geek universe. Thibaud now continues his journey into the world of pop culture by writing a book inspired by the Star Wars saga.