There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm (Hardcover)
We Can Order This For You
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Judy Moody series.
- #1: Judy Moody (Hardcover): $16.99
- #2: Judy Moody Gets Famous! (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Judy Moody Saves the World! (Hardcover): $16.99
- #4: Judy Moody and Friends: Frank Pearl in The Awful Waffle Kerfuffle (Hardcover): $12.99
- #5: Judy Moody, M.D. (Hardcover): $15.99
- #6: Judy Moody Declares Independence (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Judy Moody and Friends: Mrs. Moody in The Birthday Jinx (Hardcover): $12.99
- #8: Judy Moody Goes to College (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Judy Moody and Friends: Judy Moody, Tooth Fairy (Hardcover): $12.99
- #10: Judy Moody and Friends: Not-So-Lucky Lefty (Hardcover): $12.99
- #12: Judy Moody and Friends: Prank You Very Much (Hardcover): $12.99
- #13: Judy Moody and the Bucket List (Hardcover): $15.99
- #14: Judy Moody and the Right Royal Tea Party (Hardcover): $15.99
- #15: Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (Hardcover): $15.99
Will Judy’s lucky penny lead her to the nation’s capital — or to third-grade C-A-L-A-M-I-T-Y? And what do her spelling-bee nemesis and a potbellied pig have to do with it?
The lucky penny in Judy Moody’s pocket sure does seem to be working. She can’t stop winning — at bowling, spelling, the unbeatable Prize Claw, everything! For sure and absolute positive, she’ll ride that wave of good fortune all the way to Washington, D.C. Watch out, District of Cool, here comes Judy Moody, the luckiest kid ever, until . . . oh, no! Her lucky penny just did a belly flop into a porcelain bowl of yucky, blucky UNluck. Has the coin’s magic gone kerflooey?Are some people, like Jessica Finch or Stink, destined to have all the luck, while she, Judy Moody, gets stuck with a yard full of three-not-four leaf clovers, a squealing potbellied pig in an elevator, and a squashed penny with cooties? ROAR!
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of three Sisters Club stories, Ant and Honey Bee: A Pair of Friends at Halloween, and many other books for children. She lives in Sebastopol, California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Stink and Judy Moody books and the
author-illustrator of The Dot, Ish, Sky Color, So Few of Me, The North Star, and Rose’s Garden. Born in Canada, he now lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
McDonald’s lively style still has lots of young-reader appeal... All of Judy’s adventures are amusing and in sync with a third-grader's experience. The brisk pace and familiar situations are likely to keep young readers and listeners engaged. Another enjoyable outing with predictable Judy, just like a pleasant visit with an old friend.