Judy Moody Predicts the Future (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Judy Moody series.
- #1: Judy Moody (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Judy Moody Gets Famous! (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Judy Moody Saves the World! (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Judy Moody, M.D.: The Doctor is in! (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Judy Moody Declares Independence (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Judy Moody: Around the World in 8 1/2 Days (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Judy Moody Goes to College (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Judy Moody, Girl Detective (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Judy Moody, Mood Martian (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Judy Moody and the Bucket List (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Judy Moody and the Right Royal Tea Party (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (Paperback): $5.99
- #16: Judy Moody: In a Monday Mood (MP3 CD): $14.99
With the help of a mood ring, a Magic 8 Ball, and some old-fashioned intuition, Judy Moody is convinced that she can foretell the future in a new episode that’s funnier than ever.
Judy Moody ate one, two, three bowls of cereal. No prize. She poured four, five, six bowls of cereal. Nothing. Seven. Out fell the Mystery Prize. . . .
Judy definitely has a mood for every occasion. And now she has a mood ring to prove it! The mood ring’s Extra Special Powers have put Judy in a predicting mood, and her outrageous predictions have everyone wondering if Judy really is psychic. According to "Madame M" (for Moody), the Toad Pee Club’s long-lost mascot will reappear, Judy will earn the coveted Thomas Jefferson tricorn-hat sticker for Great Job, Good Thinking—and love may be the real reason behind her teacher’s new eyeglasses. Will Judy’s latest adventures put kids in a very Judy Moody mood? (Signs point to yes!)
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of two Sisters Club stories and many other books for children. She lives in Sebastopol, California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Judy Moody and Stink books and the author-illustrator of THE DOT, ISH, SO FEW OF ME, THE NORTH STAR, and ROSE'S GARDEN. He lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
[Judy's] 4th grade world is mild-mannered: Boys and girls are still friends and still goofy.
Prediction: another winner starring Judy Moody.
—School Library Journal
JUDY MOODY PREDICTS THE FUTURE in the famously temperamental third-grader's fourth adventure . . . Here Judy, equipped with a mood ring, convinces herself and her classmates of her clairvoyant capabilities.
McDonald has a wonderful sense of how eight-year-olds think and behave, and the irrepressible Judy is completely believable as she careens out of control in the classroom . . .