Emily Windsnap and the Castle in the Mist (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Emily Windsnap series.
- #1: The Tail of Emily Windsnap (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Emily Windsnap and the Monster from the Deep (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Emily Windsnap and the Siren's Secret (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Emily Windsnap and the Land of the Midnight Sun (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Emily Windsnap and the Ship of Lost Souls (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Emily Windsnap and the Falls of Forgotten Island (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Emily Windsnap and the Pirate Prince (Hardcover): $15.99
- #9: Emily Windsnap and the Tides of Time (Hardcover): $16.99
The New York Times best-selling series
The third fin-tastic tale about the feisty half-mermaid introduces a mysterious boy who shares her fate.
About the Author
This quick read is light and charming but also heartfelt.
Should be an easy sell to girls looking for a friendship story with more than a touch of make believe.
Kessler combines the whimsy of life as a mermaid with the problems of an average middle-schooler…Plenty of dialogue and Ledwidge’s soft, dreamlike line drawings add textual and visual interest, making for a zippy story in an attractive package.
—School Library Journal
What will most delight readers are the details of undersea life, from course work in hair brushing to ‘scale polish’ for decorating tails.
Liz Kessler and book mention in article “CBC Plans Online Venture with Girl Scouts”
—PW Children's Bookshelf
I’m a fan of Emily Windsnap. She’s smart, she’s spunky, she can be brave, but mostly she’s just an ordinary teenaged girl that just happens to have a tail.
A complex story with deepening questions about love and its meanings, anger and its consequences, redemption and hope for the future…couched in a lushly detailed story about underwater life that should capture the attention and hearts of girls who love adventurous, romantic tales encased in charming fantasy elements.