Judy Moody, Mood Martian (Hardcover)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Judy Moody series.
- #1: Judy Moody and Friends: Jessica Finch in Pig Trouble (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Judy Moody Gets Famous! (Hardcover): $16.99
- #3: Judy Moody Saves the World! (Hardcover): $16.99
- #4: Judy Moody and Friends: Frank Pearl in The Awful Waffle Kerfuffle (Hardcover): $12.99
- #5: Judy Moody, M.D.: The Doctor is in! (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Judy Moody Declares Independence (Hardcover): $16.99
- #7: Judy Moody and Friends: Mrs. Moody in The Birthday Jinx (Hardcover): $12.99
- #8: Judy Moody Goes to College (Hardcover): $16.99
- #9: Judy Moody, Girl Detective (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Judy Moody and Friends: Not-So-Lucky Lefty (Hardcover): $12.99
- #11: Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Judy Moody and Friends: Judy Moody and the Missing Mood Ring (Hardcover): $14.99
- #14: Judy Moody and Friends: Izzy Azumi, F.D.O. (Future Dog Owner) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #15: Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (Hardcover): $15.99
- #16: Judy Moody: In a Monday Mood (MP3 CD): $14.99
It’s Backwards Day, so Judy Moody double-dares herself to become Queen of the Good Mood for one whole week. Can she do it?
Will the real Judy Moody please stand up? In honor of Backwards Day, Judy Moody decides to turn that frown upside down, make lemonade out of lemons, and be nice to stinky little brothers. In fact, Judy becomes a NOT moody, cool-as-a-cucumber neat freak for one whole entire day. But when her combed hair, matching outfits, and good moods hang around for days after, her friends begin to worry. Could this smiley Judy be an imposter?
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of three Sisters Club stories, two books about Ant and Honey Bee, and many other books for children. She lives in Sebastopol, California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Judy Moody and Stink books and the author-illustrator of The Dot, Ish, Sky Color, So Few of Me, The North Star, Rose’s Garden, and The Smallest Gift of Christmas. Born in Canada, he now lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
The delightfully flawed Judy’s trials with being “good” will resonate with any child forced to summon a little self-control. Utterly appealing pen-and-ink art and situations readers can’t help but enjoy our evidence for why Judy’s adventures continue to be popular. Even new Moody fans will find diving into the series this late in the game a pleasure.
McDonald’s peppy writing, with an undercurrent of understanding and sympathy for irrepressible Judy’s struggles, and Reynolds’ energetic line drawings make for another winning entry in this popular series.