Judy Moody and Friends: Rocky Zang in The Amazing Mr. Magic (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Judy Moody and Friends series.
- #1: Judy Moody and Friends: Jessica Finch in Pig Trouble (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: Judy Moody and Friends: Amy Namey in Ace Reporter (Hardcover): $12.99
- #4: Judy Moody and Friends: Frank Pearl in The Awful Waffle Kerfuffle (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: Judy Moody and Friends: Stink Moody in Master of Disaster (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: Judy Moody and Friends: Triple Pet Trouble (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: Judy Moody and Friends: Mrs. Moody in The Birthday Jinx (Paperback): $4.99
- #8: April Fools', Mr. Todd! (Judy Moody and Friends #8) (Paperback): $4.99
- #9: Judy Moody and Friends: Judy Moody, Tooth Fairy (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: Judy Moody and Friends: Not-So-Lucky Lefty (Paperback): $4.99
- #11: Judy Moody and Friends: Searching for Stinkodon (Hardcover): $12.99
- #12: Judy Moody and Friends: Prank You Very Much (Paperback): $4.99
Abracadabra! Kalamazoo! Rocky and Judy astound and amaze in the Greatest Backyard Magic Show on Earth!
Rocky is perfecting the tricks for his magic show when Judy Moody offers to be his assistant. Rocky agrees, but it turns out that Judy — or Stella the Spectacular as she calls herself — is the most UN-spectacular assistant ever. When she gets ketchup all over the magic rabbit, the Amazing Mr. Magic has had enough! Is Rocky’s magic good enough to mend his and Judy’s friendship? From Megan McDonald comes a Judy Moody story just right for newly independent readers.
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of three Sisters Club stories, two stories about Ant and Honey Bee, and many other books for children. She lives in Sebastopol, California.
Erwin Madrid has worked as a visual development artist for the Shrek franchise and Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa. The illustrator of The Scary Places Map Book by B. G. Hennessy, Erwin Madrid lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
McDonald gives emerging readers their own series that offers the same realism and zany humor as her previous “Judy Moody” books. Madrid’s digital illustrations are clearly based on those created by Peter H. Reynolds; they are in full color and in great abundance, which helps support and engage brand new readers. ... This new series will be a welcome addition to the library and a great stepping stone to McDonald’s original chapter book series.
—School Library Journal